We’ve made 410+ investments, and AVG has become one of the most active VC firms in the world.
What Is the Total Access Fund?
Invest in every AVG deal over approximately 1 year
AVG’s Total Access Fund provides a diverse portfolio of deals across sector, stage, geography, and lead investor
- All deals have been sourced and sponsored by an Alumni Fund and vetted via our AVG approval process and scoring system
- With one investment, own a portfolio of ~200-300 diversified venture investments
- Invest in every AVG deal during a ~12 month period
- Our most index-like venture fund
How We Work
We are process-based venture investors
Robust Deal Sourcing and Diligence
- ~50 investment professionals sourcing and vetting deals out of 5 offices
- Supplemented by support from our network of 500k subscribers and community members
- Data-rich and process-based vetting and due diligence with process-based deal scoring
- Co-investing alongside leading venture capital investors
AVG’s Investment Process
- We evaluate each deal on four measures: Lead Investor Quality, Deal Valuation and Terms, Growth Opportunity for the Company, and the Management Team
- AVG’s centralized investment team, led by our CIO and Office of Investing (OOI), formulaically allocates a portion of our total AVG investment into the Total Access Fund
- Total Access Funds portfolios are constructed over ~12 months, starting from the initial investment date
AVG's Investing Process
We Offer Smart, Simple Venture Portfolios
Actively managed venture capital portfolios with community
- An AVG Total Access Fund portfolio consists of ~200-300 investments, diversified by stage, sector, geography, and lead investor
- Fund is constructed for you over ~12 months
- Venture portfolio professionally constructed by our experienced investment teams
- Co-investing alongside leading venture investors
- Leveraging Portfolio Theory to build large, diversified portfolios to improve the portfolio risk/reward profile
- $50K minimum
- Read more about AVG Fees & Profit Sharing here
- White-glove services from our experienced Investor Relations team
- 24/7 Investor Portal access
- Receive one K-1 statement per fund investment
How It Works
- Investors can opt into syndication as they wish.
- Opportunities are sourced by our 40+ full-time investment professionals and our Office of Investments.
- All opportunities have passed our diligence process and are being invested in by one or more of our funds.
- Minimums are typically $25K per opportunity, or $10K for venture club members.
- Typically, only about 5-10% of our investments are offered to our Syndicate.
Sample 2019 Deals
AVG is Exclusively a Co-Investor
Examples of leading VC firms we've co-invested with.