Investing in companies addressing compelling tech opportunities
The Deep Tech Fund invests in venture companies solving some of tech’s hardest problems.
- Tech is one of the fastest growing sectors, with total annual venture deal value in 2017 3x the size it was 20 years ago
- Technology companies dominate the list of the most valuable private companies (26 out of the top 30 companies, according to Pitchbook Top 30)
- From 1997-2015, tech sectors were at the top for venture capital returns, with the highest returns
How It Works
Data-driven and process-based investors
Deal Sourcing and Diligence
- ~50 investment professionals sourcing deals out of 5 offices
- Supplemented by support from our 500k subscribers and community members
- Data-rich and process-based diligence with rigorous deal scoring
- Co-invest alongside leading VC firms
- Every deal sourced by one of our Alumni Funds is screened to determine if it fits within the Deep Tech Fund investment mandate
- AVG’s centralized investment team, led by our CIO and office of investing, makes investment selections from the potential deals to optimize diversification by stage, sector, and geography to create a portfolio of ~20-30 deals
- Deep Tech Fund portfolios are constructed over a period of approximately 12-15 months
Smart, Simple Venture Investing
Open to All Accredited Investors
- Portfolio consists of ~20-30 companies, diversified by stage, sector, and geography within the investment mandate
- Venture portfolio professionally managed by our experienced investment professionals
- Co-invest alongside leading venture investors
- $25K minimum investment
- Online signing process takes just minutes
- White glove support from our Investor Relations team
Deep Tech Fund Portfolio
Made possible by our ~50 investment professionals and 500k subscribers and community members
Co-investing alongside leading VC investors
For sample purposes only.
Our Secret Sauce
Our 500k+ subscribers and community members
500k subscribers and community members help source deals, evaluate, and assist portfolio companies
ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE VC FIRMS
AVG was recognized by PitchBook as the third most active VC firm in the U.S. in 2019.
Invest in deals most individuals never know about or get access to.